City

St Andrew's Church are a  family church with about 60 people of all ages meeting in a multi-purpose building built on the Broadfields estate in 1937 to be a church for the community.

They are an Anglican church belonging to the Edgware Parish Team of churches and we promise a warm welcome to all who come. Their membership is drawn mainly from the estate and about half are from African heritage backgrounds.